We are offering both “curbside” and in person appointments for your pet.
For curbside appointments:
- Park on the left side of the hospital in one of the numbered spots with an instruction sign.
- Notify us when you have arrived at the hospital by phone or through the app (preferred).
- Your pet will be retrieved from your car, and the doctor will call you on the phone to discuss the findings and recommendations.
- You need to remain at the hospital for the duration of your pet’s appointment.
For in person appointments:
- Park in the front of the hospital in one of the numbered spots with an instruction sign.
- Notify us when you have arrived by phone or through the app (preferred). Stay in your car.
- People who have completed a COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 weeks ago are allowed to enter the building without wearing a mask.
- All unvaccinated clients need to continue to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth the entire time the are in the building. Only one unvaccinated person will be allowed into the building.
We are utilizing telemedicine consultations, when appropriate. We will be conducting as many transactions as possible over the phone, e-mail, and chat function through our Vet2Pet App. As our phone lines are often very busy these days, we recommend communication through email or chat (via the app) whenever possible.
We thank you for your continued patience and willingness to comply with the ever-changing procedures!
What makes us unique:
- High quality, affordable veterinary care to family cats and dogs
- Exceptional customer service
- Highly trained, experienced, and compassionate staff
- Local ownership (not a corporate practice) enables customized care to best accommodate the needs of our patients and clients
- Official Veterinary Partner to the Fredericksburg SPCA and other local rescue organizations
- Client rewards program saves our clients well over $35,000 each year
- Wellness Plans give clients payment options for their pet’s routine wellness care
- Free shelter exams within 10 days of adoption
- Voted one of the “Best in the Burg” by the Free Lance Star.
What our clients say about us:
We feel very fortunate to have an animal hospital with a staff that puts us at ease when we call (no matter how big or small the issue) and a doctor that takes time to listen and treats our pets as if they are her own. — Beth M.
I’m very satisfied with everything over the last 5 years. You know my puppy well and take very good care of Lexi. I definitely will continue to use this clinic for my puppies. The staff is very caring and knowledgable. They are all great! — Marci S.
I have been very pleased and grateful with the care given to Cubbi and myself. The kindness and compassion you show Cubbi and myself on every visit is amazing. I have and will continue to recommend Four Paws to all my friends. — Nora S.
WHAT’S NEW AT FOUR PAWS?
In addition to our Facebook page, we have added an Instagram account. (FourPaws AHWC). Be sure to follow us to get tips, be notified of special events, and see cute puppy and kitten photos of our patients!
We now have our own app! Download “Four Paws AHWC” on your app store, and create your account using the same email you have on file with us. This app will allow you to request medications, food, appointments, receive reminders, upload Selfies of your pets, live chat, and more!