Payment is due at the time service is rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Debit, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Care Credit.
Pet Insurance welcomed.
In order to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s “Red Flags Rule” concerning identity theft, we have instituted the following safeguards for your personal information:
- Checks will be accepted with matching VA driver’s license or military ID. The signer’s name must match the name on the check.
- The name on the credit card must match the identity of the user of the card. For example, you may not use a card that has only your spouse’s name on it.
- Credit card payments may not be taken over the phone, unless a Credit Card Pre-Authorization form is on file. A signature is required for all credit card transactions.
Client Loyalty Program
For every $100 you spend, you earn $10 in Bonus Bucks to use at a future visit. Bonus Bucks are like cash.
- They do not expire for 7 months
- Can be given to family and friends.
- Must be presented before invoicing is completed in order to redeem.
Please note that Bonus Bucks cannot be earned when using Care Credit, Wellness Plans, or gift cards as the method of payment. They cannot be used to pay for Wellness Plans.
Give the gift of good health to others! We offer $50 Gift Cards for purchase.
- Gift Cards never expire
- No restrictions on use
- Can be given to others
Please note that Bonus Bucks cannot be earned when using Gift Cards as the method of payment.
For clients interested in payment plans, we accept Care Credit. Care Credit is a third-party provider of health care payment options, used by veterinarians, dentists, and other health care professionals. Visit http://www.carecredit.com/index.html to learn more about their payment plans, to determine your credit limit, or to apply for credit.
Please note that Bonus Bucks cannot be earned when using Care Credit as the method of payment.
Please call us at 540-898-5388 if you have any questions concerning our payment policy.