What makes us unique:
- High quality, affordable veterinary care to family cats and dogs
- Exceptional customer service
- Highly trained, experienced, and compassionate staff
- Local ownership (not a corporate practice) enables customized care to best accommodate the needs of our patients and clients
- Official Veterinary Partner to the Fredericksburg SPCA
- Client rewards program saves our clients well over $35,000 each year
- Wellness Plans give clients payment options for their pet’s routine wellness care
- Free shelter exams within 10 days of adoption
- Voted one of the “Best in the Burg” for 2018 by the Free Lance Star.
What our clients say about us:
We feel very fortunate to have an animal hospital with a staff that puts us at ease when we call (no matter how big or small the issue) and a doctor that takes time to listen and treats our pets as if they are her own. — Beth M.
I’m very satisfied with everything over the last 5 years. You know my puppy well and take very good care of Lexi. I definitely will continue to use this clinic for my puppies. The staff is very caring and knowledgable. They are all great! — Marci S.
I have been very pleased and grateful with the care given to Cubbi and myself. The kindness and compassion you show Cubbi and myself on every visit is amazing. I have and will continue to recommend Four Paws to all my friends. — Nora S.
WHAT’S NEW AT FOUR PAWS?
Ask us about our new ultrasound! This new diagnostic tool enables us to better visualize internal organs and structures, collect precise samples, and quickly assess for signs of internal bleeding in cases of trauma. If needed, images can be reviewed by a board certified radiologist, and results are typically provided within 24 hours.
Four Paws made the list of “Best in the Burg” for 2018 as determined by the Free Lance Star’s online voters for best veterinarian.
Please help us welcome Dr. Maggie Derakhshan to our staff! She joined us in July 2017 as a full-time provider of clinical, surgical, and dental services. She has worked in emergency medicine for the past two years and is well-qualified to care for your pets. Dr. Derakhshan feels privileged to witness the human-animal bond and to help people and their pets in their times of greatest need. We are privileged to have her join us!