We are offering both curbside and inside appointments at this time. For both types of appointments, we ask that you wait in your car on arrival. Notify us that you are at the hospital by phone or thru the app (preferred).
Policy for inside appointments:
- Only one person allowed in building
- Must wear mask that covers nose and mouth at all times
- Will be asked to wash hands upon entering building
- Must be escorted by staff member at all times
Additionally, we are following CDC guidelines for health screening of our clients. If you have any of the following, please do not come to Four Paws:
- Fever of 100 degrees or more
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days
- Been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We are utilizing telemedicine consultation, when appropriate. We will still be conducting as many transactions as possible over the phone, e-mail, and chat function through our Vet2Pet App.
We thank you for your continued patience and willingness to comply with the ever-changing procedures!
What makes us unique:
- High quality, affordable veterinary care to family cats and dogs
- Exceptional customer service
- Highly trained, experienced, and compassionate staff
- Local ownership (not a corporate practice) enables customized care to best accommodate the needs of our patients and clients
- Official Veterinary Partner to the Fredericksburg SPCA and other local rescue organizations
- Client rewards program saves our clients well over $35,000 each year
- Wellness Plans give clients payment options for their pet’s routine wellness care
- Free shelter exams within 10 days of adoption
- Voted one of the “Best in the Burg” by the Free Lance Star.
What our clients say about us:
We feel very fortunate to have an animal hospital with a staff that puts us at ease when we call (no matter how big or small the issue) and a doctor that takes time to listen and treats our pets as if they are her own. — Beth M.
I’m very satisfied with everything over the last 5 years. You know my puppy well and take very good care of Lexi. I definitely will continue to use this clinic for my puppies. The staff is very caring and knowledgable. They are all great! — Marci S.
I have been very pleased and grateful with the care given to Cubbi and myself. The kindness and compassion you show Cubbi and myself on every visit is amazing. I have and will continue to recommend Four Paws to all my friends. — Nora S.
WHAT’S NEW AT FOUR PAWS?
In addition to our Facebook page, we have added an Instagram account. (FourPaws AHWC). Be sure to follow us to get tips, be notified of special events, and see cute puppy and kitten photos of our patients!
We now have our own app! Download “Four Paws AHWC” on your app store, and create your account using the same email you have on file with us. This app will allow you to request medications, food, appointments, receive reminders, upload Selfies of your pets, live chat, and more!