COVID-19 Phase 3 Policy
Beginning Monday July 6th we will be returning to normal hours and days of operation. We will also be resuming any previously deferred procedures such as dental cleanings.
We will be offering both curbside and indoor appointments. Clients are allowed in the building under the following conditions:
- Must be wearing a mask at all times (we are unable to provide you with a mask)
- Only one person will be allowed in the building per appointment
- Must always be escorted by a staff member
- Must wash hands in our bathroom or use our hand sanitizer upon entry to the building
For both curbside and indoor appointments, we continue to ask that you wait in your car on arrival. Notify us that you are at the hospital by phone or thru the app (preferred).
Additionally, we are following CDC guidelines for health screening. If you have any of the following, please do not come to Four Paws, including both inside and curbside service:
- Fever of 100 degrees or more
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days
- Been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We are utilizing telemedicine consultation, when appropriate. We will still be conducting as many transactions as possible over the phone, e-mail, and chat function through our Vet2Pet App.
We will remain on modified hours of 8am to 5pm through Friday July 3rd. The local emergency room is still open 3pm to 8am every weeknight and offers 24-hour service over the weekend.
We thank you for your continued patience and willingness to comply with the ever-changing procedures!
What makes us unique:
- High quality, affordable veterinary care to family cats and dogs
- Exceptional customer service
- Highly trained, experienced, and compassionate staff
- Local ownership (not a corporate practice) enables customized care to best accommodate the needs of our patients and clients
- Official Veterinary Partner to the Fredericksburg SPCA and other local rescue organizations
- Client rewards program saves our clients well over $35,000 each year
- Wellness Plans give clients payment options for their pet’s routine wellness care
- Free shelter exams within 10 days of adoption
- Voted one of the “Best in the Burg” by the Free Lance Star.
What our clients say about us:
We feel very fortunate to have an animal hospital with a staff that puts us at ease when we call (no matter how big or small the issue) and a doctor that takes time to listen and treats our pets as if they are her own. — Beth M.
I’m very satisfied with everything over the last 5 years. You know my puppy well and take very good care of Lexi. I definitely will continue to use this clinic for my puppies. The staff is very caring and knowledgable. They are all great! — Marci S.
I have been very pleased and grateful with the care given to Cubbi and myself. The kindness and compassion you show Cubbi and myself on every visit is amazing. I have and will continue to recommend Four Paws to all my friends. — Nora S.
WHAT’S NEW AT FOUR PAWS?
We now have our own app! Download “Four Paws AHWC” on your app store, and create your account using the same email you have on file with us. This app will allow you to request medications, food, appointments, receive reminders, upload Selfies of your pets, live chat, and more!
Our ultrasound enables us to better visualize internal organs and structures, collect precise samples, and quickly assess for signs of internal bleeding in cases of trauma. If needed, images can be reviewed by a board certified radiologist, and results are typically provided within 24 hours.