Due to the mandatory public health changes enacted by the Governor we have been forced to make a few changes:
- Sick and emergency patients can be seen any week day.
- Vaccine appointments can be scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday mornings, and Fridays.
- We will be scheduling spays and neuters on Tuesdays, and neuters only on Fridays.
- No clients are allowed in the building. Pets will be retrieved from and returned to your car by our staff. All communications will be over the phone.
- We are utilizing telemedicine consultations when able
- Until the restrictions have been limited, we have modified hours of 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday only. The local emergency room is still open 6pm to 8am every week night and all weekend.
What makes us unique:
- High quality, affordable veterinary care to family cats and dogs
- Exceptional customer service
- Highly trained, experienced, and compassionate staff
- Local ownership (not a corporate practice) enables customized care to best accommodate the needs of our patients and clients
- Official Veterinary Partner to the Fredericksburg SPCA and other local rescue organizations
- Client rewards program saves our clients well over $35,000 each year
- Wellness Plans give clients payment options for their pet’s routine wellness care
- Free shelter exams within 10 days of adoption
- Voted one of the “Best in the Burg” by the Free Lance Star.
What our clients say about us:
We feel very fortunate to have an animal hospital with a staff that puts us at ease when we call (no matter how big or small the issue) and a doctor that takes time to listen and treats our pets as if they are her own. — Beth M.
I’m very satisfied with everything over the last 5 years. You know my puppy well and take very good care of Lexi. I definitely will continue to use this clinic for my puppies. The staff is very caring and knowledgable. They are all great! — Marci S.
I have been very pleased and grateful with the care given to Cubbi and myself. The kindness and compassion you show Cubbi and myself on every visit is amazing. I have and will continue to recommend Four Paws to all my friends. — Nora S.
WHAT’S NEW AT FOUR PAWS?
We now have our own app! Download “Four Paws AHWC” on your app store, and create your account using the same email you have on file with us. This app will allow you to request medications, food, appointments, receive reminders, upload Selfies of your pets, live chat, and more!
Our ultrasound enables us to better visualize internal organs and structures, collect precise samples, and quickly assess for signs of internal bleeding in cases of trauma. If needed, images can be reviewed by a board certified radiologist, and results are typically provided within 24 hours.